Welcome to the website of Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC). We are the only outsourced agency in Indian High Commission, Dhaka to receive Indian visa applications from Indian visa applicants (excluding diplomatic and official passports) and return the passports to the applicant after processing.
Please note that our role in accepting and returning processed passports is of a purely administrative nature and has no bearing on the outcome or processing of visa applications. These are only the process of the Indian High Commission and their decision in this regard is final.
Applicants are solely responsible for their submitted application and the information provided. Any forged documents or other false presentation of information in support of their visa application will be bound to have a direct impact on the outcome of their application by the Indian High Commission.
Applicants are advised to plan for travel to India only after obtaining proper visa.
Visa application form
- Digital photo and a color photo (both must be the same and taken within less than three months. Will be pasted at the top right of the visa application (not pinned or stapled).
- Please fill in all mandatory columns carefully. Misinformation can lead to direct rejection of visa application.
- Please note the web file number for future reference.
- Sign in the box at the top right of the visa application and on the last page of the visa application.
- Your IP address will be logged. Please do not make fictitious / fabricated entries.
. Special attention:
(A) It is mandatory to fill the marked column.
(B) Personal details in column-A: Name, hereditary name and other descriptions must match the subject mentioned in the passport.
(C) Column-B-Passport Details: Passport No., place of issue, date of issue and date of expiration as mentioned in your existing valid passport must be the same.
(D) Column-C-Applicant Contact Details: Must be in line with what is mentioned in your Utility Bill as current address. E-mail ID and mobile must be correct.
(E) Column-D-Family Details: Should not be left blank. It is mandatory to mention the previous nationality.
(F) Column-e-Visa Search Details: Required
(G) Column-F-Previous Travel: Should not be left blank (previous visa number and issue date are significant).
VISA FEE For Bangladeshis
There is no visa fee for Bangladeshi passport holders to apply for an Indian visa.
– Other foreign nationals will have to pay a visa fee, unless they are exempted from paying the visa fee under an order from the Government of India.
– Any person applying for a visa to any IVAC in Bangladesh has to pay Visa Processing Fee (VPF) at the following rate.
Gratis / Free Visas: Free visas will be issued to citizens of Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Argentina, Jamaica, Maldives, DPR Korea, Mauritius, South Africa and Uruguay. No fee will be charged from the citizens of these countries for Permit of Restricted / Protected Areas (PAP / RAP).
The revised visa processing fee of the Indian High Commission in Bangladesh has come into effect from January 1, 2015. The revised fee is given below:
From 5 August 2018, the Indian visa processing fee will be set at Rs 600. This is the first visa fee change since December 16, 2014. These fees have been changing over the last four years to bear inflation and increased costs.
|Indian Visa Application Center||Visa processing fee per application (in Taka)|
|IVAC, Dhaka (JFP)||800|
VISA Fee for other foreign nationals
Visa fee for foreigners
- Other foreign nationals will have to pay a visa fee, unless they are exempted from paying the visa fee under an order from the Government of India.
- Any person applying for a visa in any IVAC in Bangladesh has to pay Visa Processing Fee (VPF) at the following rate.
-Visa fee and processing fee will be paid at IVAC counter, no fee has to be paid through foreign passport holder online to apply for Indian visa.
Gratis / Free Visas: Free visas will be issued to citizens of Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Argentina, Jamaica, Maldives, DPR Korea, Mauritius, South Africa and Uruguay. No fee will be charged from the citizens of these countries for the Permit of Restricted / Protected Areas (PAP / RAP).
Revised US Dollar Exchange Rate: 1.00 = Rs. 65.00
General fee structure is in Bangladeshi rupees
Tourist visa valid for six months (multiple entries) 3,400
Student Visa (duration during the course or 5 years, whichever is less – multiple entries)
Transit Visa (Single / Dual) 1,800
Tourist visa is above six months and up to a maximum of one year
Valid (multiple entries)
Tourist visa is valid for one year and up to a maximum of five years
Valid (multiple entries)
All other types of multiple entry visas (tourist, transit and
Excluding student visa)
PREREQUISITES FOR SUBMISSION OF VISA APPLICATION FORM
Please follow the following rules before submitting an application to avoid a visa rejection or delay.
- Passport must be valid for more than six months.
- The passport must have at least three blank pages left.
- The passport number must be mentioned correctly in the application form.
- The expiration date and the date of issue of the passport must be specified correctly.
- The name must be mentioned correctly in the application form.
- The application form must have scanned photo.
- If you have a previous passport, you need to attach it to the original passport. If lost, a GD copy must be attached.
- Previous visa issuance details cannot be left blank.
- References to India and Bangladesh cannot be left blank.
- Current / permanent address must match the utility bill.
- Profession details must be filled in correctly.
- Date of birth must match National Identity Card / Birth Certificate
- Applications must be submitted to the Visa Application Center within 7 days of filling out the application.
- Applicants from Dhaka, Mymensingh, Barisal, Khulna, Jessore, Sylhet, Satkhira and surrounding areas will select Dhaka Mission through online form.
- Applicants from Chittagong, Brahmanbaria, Comilla, Noakhali and surrounding areas will select Chittagong Mission in online form.
- Applicants from Rajshahi, Rangpur, Thakurgaon, Bogra and surrounding areas will select Rajshahi Mission in online form.
- Applicants from Sylhet area will select Sylhet Mission in online form.
- Your Visa Application Submission Center and Money Deposit Center must have the same name.